Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Whole New World!

    I am not the best writer in the world or anything, but here I am about to begin this blog so all my Family and Friends can follow my life, from my perspective! The soul purpose of this blog, without boring anyone, is to share my life "AFTER"...HAPPILY EVER AFTER, as a new married woman and all the fun, excitements, and hardships that occur in this WHOLE NEW WORLD of mine!


     Now, I guess I should start my blog with a bio of myself and how I got where I am today! :)
My name is Erin Jessica Chavez (Odermatt), born on Sept 13, 1991, in Harrogate England. My dad was in the US Army, hence the out of state birth. I have lived in Fresno CA most of my life, though at one point I lived in Las Vegas NV,  but moved back to Cali after a year. I have 3 sisters and 2 brother, Sarah, Bethany, then me, Paul, Sami, and then Josh. My family is crazy but I love them anyways, I mean what can ya do? lol. Most of us are either married or have moved out, and starting our own lives away from the parental nest.

      I graduated from Hoover High School in 2010, which is the same year I met my beloved Husband.
Tony and I met at a friend's Missionary homecoming party. He drove me home that night and we were pretty much inseparable since.

The kiss of love!!! (I was still in shock!)
    We Dated for 1 1/2 wonderful years before tony popped the question. We went to Disneyland for my birthday and had such a blast! Tony proposed to me in front of Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle, on our 2nd day at the parks! It was so romantic and special to me because I love disney so much!!! He knew me well, I was a very proud happy camper <3
   I would have to say that was one of the most memorable happiest experiences of my life!




Tony poppin' the question!! Yes I was in pure shock and
nerves were out the roof, i did manage to barely get out the
"YES!!"




    After, a loooong, 9 months of planning and stressing, we got married in the LDS San Diego Temple on June 22, 2012. It was such an experience, actual temple marriage ceremony was amazing and so spiritual. 
I remember just bawling my eyes and feeling so much love for the man kneeling across the alter from me! It was so special to be sealed to Tony for all time and eternity. 
I remember for the first time when tony was called my husband I got butterflies in my stomach, and the next day after my ring ceremony going to Olive Garden for lunch and our waitress referring me as tony's wife and him saying while giggling "your my wife!" 
It was so sweet! :) 










And we live happily ever after!!!!!!!!!!
    Now here we are a little over 6 months later Happily Married with our puppy, Flynn,  living the life!!!
 Our life is far from perfect but that does not make it any less amazing! I wouldn't trade my life for anything :) 

   Being married and this life I live now really is a whole new world and experience for me. 
I can't wait to share my life "After" Happily Ever After with you all! 

               -ERIN CHAVEZ



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I've been married 7 and a half years and it is just as wonderful for me after all these years. My husband is truly my best friend and I would rather be home with my little family than anywhere else in the world with someone else. Enjoy every second. Know that bad times will come but as long as you have each other, you will always get through them. Congratulations on being a wife!!

    ReplyDelete