Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

    This week hasn't been that exciting for me, I don't have much to talk about in this blog. I mean, I have some fun news to announce and wanna talk about a few things that happened this week, but overall all not much has happened this week. BLEH!


My cool Disney trip countdown!
    I had the opportunity to meet an old friend of mine, Cathy, that I went to Middle school with and we met up for lunch. It is so nice to reconnect with old friends, especially ones who were one of your bffs at one point :) We are friends on FB but that is about it, so we finally got together yesterday for lunch and had some great talks about our relationships, work, school, and ect... Well during our discussion some how we ended up talking about disneyland! (not that shocking if you knew both of us. haha) We ended up planning an awesome trip to disneyland for just Cathy and me!! EEEK! 

Yep I said it, I AM  GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited, we are going the first weekend in March, 6-8, the only thing that sucks is that is also around when my sister is due! :( I am hoping that she has my nephew earlier!! teehee (selfish right?!) What can ya do?? Anywho, I am so excited about my trip!! It is seriously the happiest place on earth. I love that feeling where you have ZERO worries and you get to forget the world's negativity!! Even though I wish Tony was coming, because disneyland is our special place, but I am sure his happy I get my DL fix without having to drag him there to wait in long lines and everything. Lol. 
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...and then you're lucky enough to actually go to Disneyland!! <3



Trust me this stuff works!!!!
    Finally for the first time in a very very long time i have gotten a full nights rest!! I have had really bad insomnia for a few months now and no matter what I had tried or taken nothing worked. I was beginning to doubt I was ever going to get a full nights rest, but after consulting with a few friends, I was introduced to ZZZ-Quil. Let me tell you what! Nothing worked for me, not benadryl. melatonin, or Unisom sleep aid pills, but I took this zzz-quil and within 35-45mins I was knocked out!! It was a miracle! This is my 3rd day on this pill and I hoping I can get onto a regular sleeping schedule where I can sleep on my own at a reasonable time, so I can wake up early and work out. :D Please keep me in your prayers so that I can start falling asleep on my own without any drugs and continue getting these full nights of rest. 



Yep, that's me
Red Head and all!
:D

    What else happened this week?? hmmm... OH YES!!! I am a red head now :D yep, a red head! haha. It is quite a difference and something to get use to but I am LOVING it for now! It was pretty fun because I teach a class of 9 year olds at church and all the kids acted so funny when they saw my new look. When they saw me they were like "Sis. Chavez what happened to your hair!?!?!" and I would explain, but every kid said something and it cracked me up! Tony loves it he wanted me more red then brown but I think in 2 weeks when i do touch ups, I might just go a little more brown. Have not decided yet, we will see in 2 weeks! 



   Told you nothing really happened this week... Hopefully next week has a little more to talk about but it is probably good this isn't to long. I don't want bore anyone now do I?? haha.



                                               Erin Chavez OUT!! :P 
                                           (It is bed time... lol)
   
    
                   

    

No comments:

Post a Comment